Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Likeness of our Lord

Read:  Psalm 17 / Proverbs 10 / Joel 1 / Revelation 17

 

Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Proverbs 10:2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.

Joel 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation. 

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

 

The moment after I have died,

I shall behold my Savior’s face,

Awakened to be satisfied

And clothed in righteousness by grace. 

 

The likeness of our Lord awaits

All those who trust in Christ our Savior.

With joy my heart anticipates

The beauty of His saving favor.  

 

 

No comments: