Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Fight is Fixed!

"O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise.... Vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies" (Psalm 108:1,12,13). "If ye walk in My statutes, and keep My commandments, and do them, then.... your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect unto you" (Leviticus 26:3-9).

The fight is fixed! We cannot lose,
When trusting God for victory!
No other strategy we choose
Can win against our enemy!

The enemy, we know, is strong,
As is his arsenal of darts,
But God is stronger, and our song
Of trust in Him will fix our hearts!

The enemy we know within,
Is our old nature now revealed.
We cannot overcome our sin,
Until to God we fully yield.

O Lord, we trust in You alone;
All other help must surely fail!
O come and make our hearts Your throne,
For then we know we shall prevail!

No comments: