Saturday, November 15, 2008

Song of my Soul

"The glory of the Lord shall endure forever: Lord shall rejoice in His works.... I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord" (Psalm 104:31,33,34).

Sing, to the Lord with a sweet meditation.
Sing, to the Lord with all heaven above.
Sing, for His wonders displayed in creation.
Sing for the joy of His unceasing love.

Sing, O my soul, for as long as you live.
Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving and praise.
He gave Himself; how much more could He give?
Sing, O my soul, bless the Lord all your days.

Sing, O my soul, and forever rejoice.
Sing, for the Lord is rejoicing as well.
Sing to the Lord with your heart and your voice;
Sing of your Lord who redeemed you from hell.

Sing, O my soul, and be glad in the Lord.
Sing, for He gave you a new song to sing.
Sing, O my soul, now redeemed and restored.
Sing to your Savior, Creator, and King!

No comments: