Sunday, March 05, 2023

Words of the Wise

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 5 / Exodus 31 / 2 Corinthians 11

 

Psalm 86:12-13 ~ I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart... for great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Proverbs 5:1 ~ My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

Exodus 31:6 ~ In the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded.

2 Corinthians 11:3,10 ~ The simplicity that is in Christ... the truth of Christ is in me.

 

The words of God that made us wise

Have also made us bold to tell

The Gospel Truth that opens eyes

And saves eternal souls from hell. 

 

The wisdom from our Lord today

Is found in the simplicity

Of trusting Christ who is the Way,

The Truth, and Life who makes us free. 

 


No comments: