Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Glory of His Goodness

Read:  Psalm 88 / Proverbs 7 / Exodus 33 / 2 Corinthians 13

 

Psalm 88:2,18 ~ Let my prayer come before thee:.. Lover and friend hast thou put far from me.

Proverbs 7:4 ~ Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

Exodus 33:11,18,19 ~ Moses, face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend... [prayed] I beseech thee, show me thy glory.  And He said, I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD.

2 Corinthians 13:14 ~ The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all.

 

When Moses brought His supplication

That God’s great glory might be shown,

God answered by His proclamation

And thereby made His goodness known.

 

Behold the glory and the grace 

God still desires to extend,

Communing with us face to face

And speaking to us as our Friend. 

 


No comments: