Thursday, March 23, 2023

Merciful Meditation

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 23 / Leviticus 9 / Philippians 4

 

Psalm 104:33,34 ~ I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Leviticus 9:4,5 ~ Today the LORD will appear unto you... and all the congregation drew near and stood before the LORD.

Philippians 4:6,7 ~ Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

 

How merciful is meditation

That finds us low at Jesus' feet

To contemplate His great salvation,

And rest in perfect peace so sweet. 

 

How comforting is confidence

That Jesus Christ will not depart! 

The Lord Himself is our Defense

To whom we rightly give our heart. 

 


No comments: