Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Almighty Advocate

Read:  Psalm 109 / Proverbs 28 / Leviticus 14 / 1 Thess. 1

 

Psalm 109:30-31 ~ I will greatly praise the LORD...  For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul. 

Proverbs 28:13 ~ He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Leviticus 14:2 ~ This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest:

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 ~ Ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

 

I’ll praise the Lord forevermore

Who saved my soul from condemnation. 

He saw me helpless, hopeless, poor

And rescued me with His salvation. 

 

My Advocate from heaven came;

As Man He suffered in my stead. 

He died and rose to purge my shame;

He'll come again as He has said. 

 


No comments: