Thursday, March 09, 2023

Beauty of the Building

Read:  Psalm 90 / Proverbs 9 / Exodus 35 / Galatians 2

 

Psalm 90:17 ~ Let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us.

Proverbs 9:1,10 ~ Wisdom hath builded her house... The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Exodus 35:10 ~ And every wise hearted among you shall come, and make all that the LORD hath commanded;

Galatians 2:20 ~ Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

 

The beauty of our Lord will shine

In those who follow His commands. 

He will exhibit His design

In humble hearts and holy hands. 

 

His building stands on this foundation:

Christ Jesus lives in all His own.

He is the Rock of our salvation;

He is the Church's Cornerstone. 

 


No comments: