Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Gospel Gate

Read:  Psalm 82 / Proverbs 1 / Exodus 27 / 2 Corinthians 7

 

Psalm 82:5 ~ They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Proverbs 1:23,29 ~ Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you... They hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Exodus 27:16,20 ~ The gate of the court shall be an hanging... cause the lamp to burn always. 

2 Corinthians 7:10 ~ For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

 

Behold the path of dark seduction

Where many choose to blindly go:  

It is the broad way of destruction,

The gate of hopeless, endless woe! 

 

The narrow way our Lord presents 

Is in His Gospel invitation,

For when a humble heart repents,

He finds the gate of His salvation. 

 


No comments: