Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Short Time to Show Truth

Read:  Psalm 90 / Proverbs 6 / Amos 7 / 1John 2

 

Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Proverbs 6:20-23 My son, keep thy father's commandment… for the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.

Amos 7:15 And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.

1 John 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

 

Our days on earth are short and few;

How soon the day returns to night!

We know the Word of God is true;

The time is short to show His light.

 

The truth that prophets have proclaimed

Has been entrusted to our keeping. 

Be faithful, lest we be ashamed

When Christ appears and finds us sleeping. 

 


No comments: