Monday, December 26, 2022

Awesome Answer

Read:  Psalm 110 / Proverbs 26 / Habakkuk 3 / Revelation 14

 

Psalm 110:1 ~ The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Proverbs 26:5 ~Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 ~ Although the fig tree shall not blossom… Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength.

Revelation 14:12 ~ Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

 

The foes of Christ shall be His stool;

The serpent also shall be bruised.

This is God’s answer to the fool

Who chooses still to be confused.

 

The fig tree may or may not blossom,

Yet we shall nonetheless rejoice

As we adore our Lord so awesome

And patiently obey His voice. 

 


No comments: