Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Fearful Famine

Read:  Psalm 91 / Proverbs 7 / Amos 8 / 1John 3

 

Psalm 91:14 ~ Because he hath set his love upon me… I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Proverbs 7:1 ~ My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Amos 8:11 ~ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.

1 John 3:1 ~ Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.

 

Because the Lord has loved us first,

We have been saved and we are blessed.

Because the Lord for us was cursed,

He is our Refuge and our Rest. 

 

The Lord has made us understand

The wisdom of His precious Word,

Yet fearful famine fills the land

Where Gospel truth has not been heard. 

 


No comments: