Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Purposeful Praise

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 20 / Micah 7 / Revelation 8

 

Psalm 104:33,34 ~ I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Proverbs 20:29 ~ The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the gray head.

Micah 7:7,8 ~ Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

Revelation 8:3 ~ Another angel came… with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

 

The time that I shall live on earth

Is brief in strength and few of days,

Yet now, in light of my new birth,

My purpose is to give God praise.

 

Though when I fall, my foe may scorn

At weakness I have clearly shown,

The fact remains: I am twice-born, 

And I have access to God’s throne. 

 


No comments: