Friday, March 04, 2022

When I Wandered

Read:  Psalm 134 / Proverbs 4 / Esther 2 / Hebrews 11

 

Psalm 134:1 ~ Behold, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD.

Proverbs 4:26,27 ~ Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left.

Esther 2:17 ~ The king loved Esther… she obtained grace and favor in his sight… he set the royal crown upon her head.

Hebrews 11:6 ~ But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

 

In quiet watches of the night,

I’ve blessed the Lord as I have pondered

That I was led by Him aright

With lovingkindness when I wandered. 

 

I sought the Lord and found His favor;

He rescued me with truth and grace.

My faith is in my Lord and Savior

Who leads me as I seek His face. 

 


No comments: