Thursday, March 31, 2022

Trust and Tell

Read:  Psalm 11 / Proverbs 31 / Job 19 / Revelation 4

 

Psalm 11:1 ~ In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Proverbs 31:8 ~ Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Job 19:25 ~ For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.

Revelation 4:1 ~ After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice… said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

 

In God alone I put my trust:

Why would I flee, then, as a bird?

I’m called to tell, and tell I must,

The Gospel truth that I have heard.

 

I know that my Redeemer lives

And that He’ll come again to reign.

I will redeem the time He gives

To make His Gospel message plain.  

 


No comments: