Friday, March 25, 2022

Face to Face

Read:  Psalm 5 / Proverbs 25 / Job 13 / 2 John

 

Psalm 5:3.8 ~ My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up… Lead me… LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Proverbs 25:12 ~ As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear.

Job 13:3 ~ Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

2 John 12 ~ Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

 

There is a two-way conversation

As I lift up my prayer each day

And as the Lord of my salvation

Communes with me along the way. 

 

The Lord instructs me in each season

And leads me forth with truth and grace

By wise reproof and perfect reason

Until the day we’re face to face. 

 


No comments: