Saturday, March 12, 2022

Gospel of Grace

Read:  Psalm 142 / Proverbs 12 / Esther 10 / 1 Peter 1

 

Psalm 142:3,4 ~ My spirit was overwhelmed… I looked on my right hand… refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

Proverbs 12:25 ~ Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. 

Esther 10:3 ~ Mordecai… was next unto king… great among the Jews… accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed.

1 Peter 1:25 ~ But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

 

How lost and overwhelmed I was! 

There was no refuge for my soul,

And no one cared, alas, because

They had no answers nor control.

 

I cried to God, then, just in case

There was a way to purge my sin.

I heard the Gospel of His grace;

Christ saved me when He entered in! 

 

 

No comments: