Sunday, March 13, 2022

Declare it in Darkness

Read:  Psalm 143 / Proverbs 13 / Job 1 / 1 Peter 2

 

Psalm 143:8 ~ Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Proverbs 13:8,17 ~ The ransom of a man's life are his riches… A faithful ambassador is health.

Job 1:21 ~ Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

1 Peter 2:9 ~ Ye are a… royal priesthood… that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

 

We need to hear our Savior’s voice;

In Him alone we find our wealth.

He is our reason to rejoice

As we declare His saving health.

 

Our life on earth is very short;

How soon the morning turns to night!

Let us declare our Lord’s report

In darkness as we shine His light. 

 


No comments: