Friday, March 11, 2022

Christ is Coming

Read:  Psalm 141 / Proverbs 11 / Esther 9 / James 5

 

Psalm 141:8 ~ But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

Proverbs 11:8 ~ The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.

Esther 9:1 ~ The enemies of the Jews hoped to have power over them, though it was turned to the contrary, that the Jews had rule over them that hated them.

James 5:8,9 ~ Stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh… behold, the Judge standeth before the door.

 

My eyes are fixed upon the Lord;

All else is shifting sand and dust.

By Christ my soul shall be restored,

And in His mercy I will trust. 

 

My enemies may gather round,

But God has taught me not to fear. 

I’m waiting for the trumpet sound;

The coming of the Lord draws near. 

 


No comments: