Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Scripture Songs

Read:  Psalm 119:49-56 / Proverbs 2 / 2 Chronicles 31 / 1 Thes. 3

 

Psalm 119:54 ~ Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

Proverbs 2:4,5 ~ If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

2 Chronicles 31:21 ~ In every work that he began in the service of the house of God… in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered.

1 Thessalonians 3:13 ~ To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

 

The words of Scripture are my songs

I sing upon my pilgrim path.

They are the treasure that belongs

To souls delivered from God’s wrath. 

 

These Scripture songs of my salvation

With Gospel truth so wonderful

Revive my heart with dedication

To preach the Word that saves the soul. 

 


No comments: