Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Inspired Inspection

Read:  Psalm 119:161-168 / Proverbs 16 / Ezra 9 / 2 Tim. 3

 

Psalm 119:162 ~ I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

Proverbs 16:24 ~ Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Ezra 9:8 ~ And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God… that our God may lighten our eyes.

2 Timothy 3:16 ~ All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

 

My heart rejoices in God’s Word

As one who finds eternal wealth. 

I am reproved, restored, and stirred,

Inspired by His saving health.

 

The Lord reminds me by His grace

That I am under His inspection,

As time affords a little space

To heed the Word of His correction. 

 


No comments: