Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Christ's Commission

Read:  Psalm 119:97-104 / Proverbs 8 / Ezra 1 / 1 Timothy 1

 

Psalm 119:97,104 ~ O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day… therefore I hate every false way.

Proverbs 8:35,36 ~ For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Ezra 1:3 ~ Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him… build the house of the LORD… (he is the God).

1 Timothy 1:15 ~ This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ… came into the world to save sinners.

 

I love to hear my Savior’s voice

When reading from His Word each day,

And thereby I have made the choice

To hate the false and deadly way. 

 

I hear Christ’s urgent great commission

To preach the Gospel faithfully

While souls may yet escape perdition.

My heart responds: “I’m here! Send me!”  

 


No comments: