Sunday, February 27, 2022

Christ is in Control

Read:  Psalm 129 / Proverbs 27 / Nehemiah 10 / Hebrews 6

 

Psalm 129:2,4 ~ Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me… The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me. 

Nehemiah 10:39 ~ We will not forsake the house of our God.

Hebrews 6:18,19 ~ It was impossible for God to lie… which hope we have as an anchor of the soul.

 

Afflictions, snares, and stumbling youth

Have not prevailed with their cords,

For God delivered me with truth;

What confidence this now affords!

 

I have an anchor for my soul;

It is the Lord who cannot lie.

I know that Christ is in control;

I know He lives and cannot die. 

 


No comments: