Thursday, February 03, 2022

My Ways and My War

Read:  Psalm 119:57-64 / Proverbs 3 / 2 Chronicles 32 / 1 Thes. 4

 

Psalm 119:59 ~ I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

Proverbs 3:5,6 ~ Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2 Chronicles 32:8 ~ With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 ~ As ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so… abound more and more.

 

The Lord is thinking on my ways,

So, I should think upon them too,

That I may rightly give Him praise

In all I think, and say, and do. 

 

The Lord has strengthened me for war.

He gives me grace to stand and fight

That I may please Him more and more

With all my heart, my soul, and might. 



No comments: