Sunday, February 06, 2022

Exploring and Expounding

Read:  Psalm 119:81-88 / Proverbs 6 / 2 Chronicles 35 / 2 Thes. 2

 

Psalm 119:83,86 ~ For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget… all thy commandments are faithful.

Proverbs 6:20,23 ~ My son, keep thy father's commandment… For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.

2 Chronicles 35:4 ~ Prepare yourselves… according to the writing of David king of Israel, and… the writing of Solomon.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-15 ~ Because they received not the love of the truth… for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie… Therefore, brethren, stand fast.

 

The fog of lying tongues shall clear,

Yet God remains forever true. 

His Word assures me He is near;

Do I believe it?  Yes, I do! 

 

The Word of God is filled with treasure

That shall refute the strong delusion

As we’re exploring with great pleasure

The truth expounding God’s conclusion. 

 


No comments: