Sunday, November 07, 2021

Peace and Pain

Read:  Psalm 38 / Proverbs 7 / 1 Kings 20 / Acts 9 

 

Psalm 38:15,22 In thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God. Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.

Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

1 Kings 20:28 Thus saith the LORD, Because the Syrians have said, The LORD is God of the hills, but he is not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Acts 9:22 Saul increased… in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is… Christ.

 

The Lord will hear us when we pray;

Our hope in Him is not in vain.

We need to trust Him and obey

In times of peace as well as pain. 

 

The Lord is God of all the hills;

He’s Lord of all the valleys too.

The confidence that God instills

Is in the proof His Word is true.  

 


No comments: