Thursday, November 04, 2021

His Word and His Way

Read:  Psalm 35 / Proverbs 4 / 1 Kings 17 / Acts 6

 

Psalm 35:3,27 Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation… Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Proverbs 4:11,26 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths… Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

1 Kings 17:24 The woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

Acts 6:7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

 

I hear my gracious Savior say

That He alone is my salvation.

His Word instructs me in His way

In every path and situation.

 

His truth is guiding my behavior,

Informing what I say and do

To show the way of Christ my Savior

And thereby prove His Word is true.  

 


No comments: