Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Favor over my Foes

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 10 / 2 Kings 1 / Acts 12

 

Psalm 41:11 By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Proverbs 10:29 The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

2 Kings 1:17 So he [Ahaziah] died according to the word of the LORD which Elijah had spoken.

Acts 12:23,24 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him [Herod], because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms… But the word of God grew and multiplied.

 

I know the Lord has shown me favor

Because my foes have been defeated,

And I am strengthened by my Savior

So that His will may be completed.

 

The Scriptures never shall be broken

Because the Lord can never lie.

His prophecies so clearly spoken

Exalt the Lord we glorify.  

 


No comments: