Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Success through the Strife

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 7 / Joshua 1 / 1 John 5

 

Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Proverbs 7:1-3 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Joshua 1:8,9 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night… then thou shalt have good success…the LORD thy God is with thee. 

1 John 5:19,20 The whole world lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding… This is the true God, and eternal life. 

 

The Lord is teaching me His way

To fear His awesome reputation. 

I see His wonders on display;

His Book shall be my meditation.

 

I look to God for good success,

For He is with me through the strife.

The whole world lies in wickedness;

In Christ I find eternal life. 

 

 

No comments: