Sunday, July 25, 2021

Songs of Saints

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 25 / Joshua 19 / Revelation 15

 

Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

Joshua 19:51 These are the inheritances… divided… before the Lord… So they made an end of dividing the country.

Revelation 15:3 They sing the song of Moses… and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

 

I’ll sing to Jesus Christ my Lord

As long as He shall give me breath

With all who likewise have adored

The Lamb who conquered sin and death.

 

Though earthly songs at last shall end

When I am joined with saints above,

Eternal songs shall yet ascend

To Christ our King, the Lord of love.  

 


No comments: