Thursday, July 29, 2021

Choice to Cherish

Read:  Psalm 108 / Proverbs 29 / Joshua 23 / Revelation 19

 

Psalm 108:1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Joshua 23:11 Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God.

Revelation 19:7,8 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready… arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

 

My heart is fixed, so I will cherish

The Lord who gave Himself for me. 

Without Him I would surely perish

In hopelessness eternally!

 

I’ve made my choice to love the Lord

Who clothed me in His righteousness. 

I’ve fixed my heart on the reward

Of His approval, nothing less! 

 


No comments: