Thursday, July 22, 2021

Evict and Embrace

Read:  Psalm 101 / Proverbs 22 / Joshua 16 / Revelation 12 

 

Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes… The work of them that turn aside… shall not cleave to me. 

Proverbs 22:5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

Joshua 16:10 They drave not out the Canaanites… but the Canaanites dwell among the Ephraimites unto this day.

Revelation 12:7,8 And there was war in heaven… and the dragon… prevailed not; neither was their place found. 

 

Let wickedness be cast away

Within my house before my eyes.

Let thorns and snares no longer stay

That compass me about with lies. 

 

Let no invaders further dwell

Where God has said they should not be.

I will evict the lies from hell,

Embracing truth that makes me free.  

 


No comments: