Monday, February 08, 2021

Blood Bought

Read:  Psalm 107 / Proverbs 8 / Genesis 38 / John 17 

 

Psalm 107:1,2 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Proverbs 8:30,31 Then I was by him... daily his delight...  and my delights were with the sons of men.

Genesis 38:29 How hast thou broken forth?

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory…  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

The Lord is good!  Let us give thanks

As we recall we are redeemed.

We praise Him with the blood-bought ranks

For riches greater than we dreamed.

 

How have we broken forth from sin

Which held us with its dreadful cords? 

Praise God!  Our Savior entered in

To ransom us!  We are the Lord’s!  

 


No comments: