Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Decision on Distraction

Read:  Psalm 101 / Proverbs 2 / Genesis 32 / John 11 

 

Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Genesis 32:10 I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant.

John 11:39,40 Take ye away the stone… Said I not… if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

 

No wicked thing before my vision

Shall stay, nor shall it cleave to me.

This is the only wise decision

That, from distraction, makes me free! 

 

The Lord has called me to His feast

To see His grace and truth in action.

Now let His glory be increased:

Remove the stone of vain distraction! 

 


No comments: