Friday, February 05, 2021

Message and the Meditation

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 5 / Genesis 35 / John 14 

 

Psalm 104:34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Proverbs 5:21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Genesis 35:18 And it came to pass… that she [Rachel] called his name Ben-oni [Son of My Sorrow]: but his father called him Benjamin [Son of My Right Hand].

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 

The message and the meditation

Are sweet as we have gladly pondered

How Christ accomplished our salvation

When we were lost like sheep that wandered.  

 

As we are thinking on His name,

We view His triumph in the strife:

The Man of Sorrows bore our shame!

He is the Way, the Truth, the Life.  

 


No comments: