Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sent by our Savior

Read:  Psalm 110 / Proverbs 11 / Genesis 41 / John 20

 

Psalm 110:1,3 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool... Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Genesis 41:43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

 

The Lord is risen and ascended;

He is enthroned at God’s right hand. 

We are the sinners He defended

Who now are sent by His command. 

 

We bow the knee!  Our tongues confess

That Jesus is our Lord and Savior. 

We preach His Gospel that will bless

All those who seek His saving favor. 

 


No comments: