Monday, February 22, 2021

Open Offer!

Read:  Ps. 119:17-24 / Proverbs 22 / Exodus 2 / Acts 10 

 

Psalm 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Proverbs 22:17 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.

Exodus 2:24-25 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant... And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.

Acts 10:34,36 Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons... The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: he is Lord of all.

 

If God had not opened my eyes,

If God had not caused me to hear,

If God had not cared for my cries,

My hope would be swallowed by fear!

 

But God was not distant from me;

He heard me, and answered my call.

He saved me, and now I am free!

His offer is open to ALL! 

 


No comments: