Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Willing vs. Withstanding

Read:  Psalm 119:25-32 / Proverbs 23 / Exodus 3 / Acts 11 

 

Psalm 119:27,32 Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works... I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Exodus 3:11,14 Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh?... God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM.

Acts 11:17 God gave them the like gift as he did unto us... What was I, that I could withstand God? 

 

Since I have understood God’s way,

I’ll talk about what He has done. 

The Lord shall teach me what to say;

At His commandment, I will run. 

 

I will not question, “Who am I?”

And thus withstand my Lord’s command.

He sends me forth to testify,

And He will lead me with His hand. 

 


No comments: