Monday, October 12, 2020

Walking in His Will

Read:  Psalm 138 / Proverbs 12 / Ezekiel 46 / 1 Peter 4 

 

Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Proverbs 12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Ezekiel 46:15 Prepare the lamb, and the meat offering, and the oil, every morning for a continual burnt offering.

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

 

Though troubles are on every side,

The Lord who saved my soul from wrath

Has promised me that He will guide

And guard me in His righteous path. 

 

So every morning when I rise,

I know my Lord is with me still, 

Instructing me to make me wise

As I am walking in His will. 

 

 

No comments: