Friday, October 16, 2020

Refuge Revealed

Read:  Psalm 142 / Proverbs 16 / Daniel 2 / 2 Peter 3

 

Psalm 142:3,4 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path… refuge failed me… I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my Refuge. 

Proverbs 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil. 

Daniel 2:28 There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise… but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

 

My God and Savior on His throne,

Who heard my cry and knew my path

When I was helpless and alone,

Became my Refuge from His wrath. 

 

Praise God!  Salvation is revealed 

When humble hearts will on Him call.

His mercy has not been concealed

Which He extends to one and ALL!  

 


No comments: