Sunday, October 04, 2020

Gog meets GOD

Read:  Psalm 130 / Proverbs 4 / Ezekiel 38 / James 1

 

Psalm 130:4 There is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

Proverbs 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

Ezekiel 38:18,23 It shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face… Thus will I magnify myself… and they shall know that I am the LORD.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

 

There is forgiveness with the Lord,

That God our Savior may be feared. 

Let His salvation be explored;

The path of pardon has been cleared! 

 

Behold the battle: Gog meets GOD! 

Be not uncertain with your praise. 

The double-minded man is flawed

And, thus, unstable in his ways.  

 

 

No comments: