Saturday, October 03, 2020

Confidence in Christ

Read:  Psalm 129 / Proverbs 3 / Ezekiel 37 / Hebrews 13

 

Psalm 129:2 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.

Proverbs 3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 13:5-6 He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

My enemies have not prevailed,

Since Jesus Christ is my Defense. 

His promises have never failed;

The Lord shall be my confidence. 

 

The Lord is with me; this I know.

He is my Helper, strong and true.

He shelters me from every foe;

I will not fear what man shall do. 

 

 

No comments: