Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Salvation vs. Separation

Read:  Psalm 4 / Proverbs 28 / Hosea 2 / Revelation 4

 

Psalm 4:3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Hosea 2:23 I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Revelation 4:10,11 The four and twenty elders… cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

 

There is a dreadful separation

From God created by our sin

Which Christ removes by His salvation

When sinners choose to let Him in. 

 

The joyful sound that we repeat

Is sung by saints around His throne

Who cast their crowns at Jesus’ feet

To magnify His name alone! 

 


No comments: