Thursday, October 29, 2020

Vision of the Victory

Read:  Psalm 5 / Proverbs 29 / Hosea 3 / Revelation 5

 

Psalm 5:3,8 I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up… Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Hosea 3:4,5 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king… a prince… a sacrifice… an image… ephod… teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God… in the latter days.

Revelation 5:12 Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.


I’m looking up with prayer each morning

That God may lead me with His vision. 

There is no wisdom in the scorning

Of sinners in their blind derision. 

 

I’m looking at the victory

Of Jesus in the latter days

When He fulfills the prophecy

That fills the nations with His praise! 

 


No comments: