Sunday, August 30, 2020

Supplication for Salvation

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 30 / Ezekiel 3 / 1 Thes. 1

 

Psalm 116:1,11 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and…supplications…I believed, therefore have I spoken.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Ezekiel 3:27 When I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear. 

1 Thessalonians 1:8 From you sounded out the word of the Lord… your faith to God-ward is spread abroad.

 

I love the Lord because He heard

My supplications and my voice. 

Because He has confirmed His Word

My heart shall trust Him and rejoice. 

 

Because He heard my supplication

When I cried out to Him with fear,

I’ll spread the word of His salvation

To everyone inclined to hear.  

 


No comments: