Monday, August 24, 2020

Lifted and Looking

Read:  Psalm 110 / Proverbs 24 / Lamentations 2 / Php. 3

 

Psalm 110:3,7 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power… therefore shall he lift up the head.

Proverbs 24:27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.

Lamentations 2:14 Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee… false burdens and causes of banishment.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

 

The Lord has lifted up my head, 

Upholding me with His salvation.

I’ll trust and do what He has said

To build upon His sure foundation.

 

I’m done with vain and foolish things.

I’m looking upward to my Savior.

I’m pressing on to where He brings

The joy and calling of His favor. 



No comments: