Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sing to my Savior

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 18 / Jeremiah 48 / Eph. 3

 

Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Jeremiah 48:43 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant of Moab, saith the LORD.

Ephesians 3:19 Know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

 

As long as God shall give me breath,

I’ll sing to Him through all my days.

Indeed, beyond the doors of death,

Forever I will sing His praise. 

 

I’ll sing with all the grateful throng

To Jesus Christ enthroned above

To praise my Savior with our song

And thank Him for His boundless love.  

 


No comments: