Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Gift of God

Read:  Psalm 91 / Proverbs 05 / Jeremiah 35 / 2 Cor. 9

 

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Proverbs 5:7,21 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth… The ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Jeremiah 35:13 Thus saith the LORD of hosts… Will ye not receive instruction to hearken to my words? saith the LORD.

2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.

 

My heart shall trust in Jesus Christ,

For who with Him can be compared?

No other refuge has sufficed,

And no one else like Him has cared. 

 

How wisely He instructs my soul

As He is guiding my behavior!

How gracious and unspeakable

The Gift of God is in my Savior!



No comments: