Saturday, August 08, 2020

Comforts of Christ

Read:  Psalm 94 / Proverbs 08 / Jeremiah 38 / 2 Cor. 12 

 

Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Proverbs 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD.

Jeremiah 38:20 Jeremiah said… Obey, I beseech thee, the voice of the LORD… so it shall be well unto thee. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 

 

The comforts of my Lord and Savior

Within my thoughts give peace of mind

As I consider all the favor

In His salvation that I find. 

 

I’ve heard the voice of Jesus Christ

Who leads me in His perfect way. 

His grace and comfort have sufficed

To strengthen me as I obey.  

 

 

No comments: