Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Verified Vows

Read:  Psalm 56 / Proverbs 2 / Daniel 2 / 2 Timothy 2

 

Psalm 56:10,12 ~ In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word… Thy vows are upon me, O God.

Psalm 22:25-26 ~ I will pay my vows before them that fear him. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live forever.

Proverbs 2:1-9 ~ If thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee… Then shalt thou understand righteousness… judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

Daniel 2:28 ~ There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known… what shall be in the latter days.

2 Timothy 2:15 ~ Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

 

The vows of Christ are proven true

Which He fulfilled in prophecy,

Recorded in Psalm twenty-two,

Verse twenty-six for all to see.

 

Our God commands from heaven’s throne,

And so His Gospel is proclaimed,

For those who know Him make Him known,

And they shall never be ashamed. 

 


No comments: